Friday 28 October 2011

Quelle Horreur vol. 1

Last year I mentioned a second Halloween mixtape of electronic/synth music I'd been planning but never had time to finish.  I have had time this year, and it will follow shortly.

In the mean time, I thought I'd re-post the original French pop/psych Quelle Horreur mixtape.



1. Stella - Si vous connaissez quelque-chose de pire qu'un vampire, parlez m'en toujours, ça pourra peut-être me faire sourire
2. Serge Gainsbourg - Docteur Jekyll Et Monsieur Hyde
3. Christine Pilzer - Dracula
4. Les Maledictus Sound - Kriminal Theme
5. Evariste - Connais-Tu I'animal Qui Inventa Le Calcul Integral
6. France Gall - Frankenstein
7. Jany L. - Mon Joli Vampire
8. Gérard Manset - Animal on est mal
9. Les Maledictus Sound - Monster Cocktail
10. Nicole Paquin - Mon Mari C'est Frankenstein
11. Brigitte Bardot - Le Diable Est Anglais

No comments: